Lemon squaresAugust 7, 2016
Serves: 20 lemon squares
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup gluten-free oats
- 10 dates (pitted & soaked in water for 20 minutes)
- 1 scoop of Garden of Life RAW Protein Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
2. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until well mixed.
3. Press mixture into a brownie pan and refrigerate for a few hours so that texture hardens.
4. Top with Lemon Coconut Glaze. For the Lemon Coconut Glaze, in a blender, combine ¼ cup lemon juice, ¼ cup light coconut milk, 3 Tablespoons maple syrup and 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil. Blend until smooth and refrigerate for one hour, then stir a few times and spread about ½ of the glaze on top of the lemon squares. Place pan in refrigerator again for another hour before cutting and serving. (Save the rest of the glaze mixture for a fruit dip or an ice cream topping. Lemon squares last two weeks in refrigerator or two months frozen.)
Private Pilates Sessions- Strong Body, Stronger Mind
Private Pilates lessons will make a profound difference in how you look and feel! Let us help you to re- charge your body and rejuvenate your mind.
3 Private lessons for $180.00Purchase Here