- My child/ pet is really well behaved; can they sit inside quietly while I take a class?
- As much as we love little ones with and without fur, our insurance policy does not allow children or pets in the studio during classes. This policy is set in place for the safety of your child/ pet and all clients taking class.
- What should I wear to my sessions?
- Comfortable athletic clothing, free of buttons, snaps, and zippers. The studio is co-ed so please dress accordingly. Baggy running shorts should be avoided as we incorporate inversions in our workouts. Socks are required for all sessions and group classes!
- My gym/country club offers Pilates….why should I pay to come to your Pilates studio?
- Although the widespread availability of Pilates classes is a tribute to its effectiveness as a workout system, Pilates classes are not necessarily comparable between studios and gyms. Because we specialize in teaching True Pilates, we have comprehensively certified Pilates instructors, who are committed to teaching the authentic Pilates method — which means that in general the classes offered here will be superior to those offered at gyms or country clubs. The most noticeable difference between the two typically is seen in teaching style, skill and experience of the instructors. We also offer an extensive selection of Pilates apparatus, as well as expertise in use of this apparatus.
- I am pregnant, can I do Pilates?
- Every body and pregnancy is unique, so always consult with your physician to find out what is best for you. Your body is going through major changes during pregnancy so we will sometimes recommend not to start your Pilates practice while you are pregnant.
You should allow 2-3 months after delivery before beginning any new exercise program or to come back to Pilates. Every body and pregnancy is unique, so always consult with your physician to find out what is best for you.
- Why should I take private sessions?
- Private sessions are the most effective way to start your Pilates training. Pilates sessions are tailored to your individual needs and will introduce you to the Pilates method while quickly producing results.
- Do I need to be in good shape or flexible to start doing Pilates?
- Absolutely not. We tailor your workout specifically to your current fitness level. Pilates is for everybody and every body!
- How long will it take before I see results from taking sessions?
- Joseph Pilates said that “in ten sessions you will feel the difference, in twenty sessions you will see the difference, in thirty sessions you’ll have a whole new body.”
- How many times a week should I practice Pilates?
- In order to get maximum results out of your Pilates experience you should commit yourself to taking two to three sessions or classes per week. Doing less is still going to be very beneficial, but remember that consistency is the key to reaching your goals.
Private Pilates Sessions- Strong Body, Stronger Mind
Private Pilates lessons will make a profound difference in how you look and feel! Let us help you to re- charge your body and rejuvenate your mind.
3 Private lessons for $180.00Purchase Here